Horizontal Design MIM Sintering Furnace With Cyclic Single Room
1.The vacuum MIM sintering furnace uses forming agents like wax,
tree agent for vacuum sintering and H2 sintering.
2. Special debinding process with excellent sealing structure helps
avoid contaminating inside components.
3. Horizontal design for easy loading/unloading and maintenance.
4. Automatic control of the entire process.
5. This kind of MIM debinding sintering furnace adopts cyclic
single-room heating mode. The whole process is automatically
controlled, monitored, and recorded by the computer.
6. Heating elements and drum are designed with cylindrical
structure, which, compared with traditional square structure,
enjoys larger loading space, more flexible dimensions and more
|Max. working Temp||1550 ℃|
|Vacuum leakage Rate||3Pa/h(Average in cold,empty,dry chamber within 24 hours)|
|Vacuum pump||Slide-valve pump,Roots pump|
|Temp.Measurement Mode||WRe5-26 thermocouple|
|Temp. Control Mode||2-zone or 3-zone Temp.Control|
|Applicable forming agent||Wax,Resin|
Note: The above specifications are defined according to MIM
stainless steel .The above parameters can be adjusted to the
process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the
detailed spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and
1. Compact structure, small occupied area, low energy consumption
and rapid cooling speed, saving energy and protecting environment.
2. Full range of sizes available, ranging from furnaces for
experimental R&D, small and medium-sized enterprises to
furnaces for mass production. We can also design MIM debinding
sintering furnaces of other sizes according to customer’s specific
3. Round or square graphite box is available for different
4. Complete dewaxing mode with high wax-collection rate, suitable
for different forming agents including rubber, paraffin wax, PEG
and extrusion forming agents.
5. High automation level as well as safe and reliable operating
6. The control system of the vacuum MIM sintering furnace is
highly-automatic and humanized with data record and backup
7. The insulation box uses “sandwich” structure and high-strength
CFC material that is not prone to deform after years of use.
8. Door of the insulation box is designed with special “step”
design for improved insulation effect and extended service life of
the insulation box.
9. Remote control, diagnosis and repair can be realized.
10. The electrode arc monitoring system can prevent serious damage
to furnace shell caused by overheat and arc effect.
11. The function of resuming heating after short-time power failure
can provide protection to the product in the furnace.
12. Persistent efforts of our R&D team in improving these MIM
debinding sintering furnaces have enabled Ruideer to obtain 13
patents up till now.